STATEMENT OF FAITH
The Inspiration of the Scriptures
We believe that the Bible is the inspired Word of God and is our only standard for faith and practice. It is the revelation from God to man. It is the infallible rule of faith and
The One True Godhead
We believe the Triune Godhead is comprised of three (3) separate and distinct personalities, the Father, the Son
Man’s Fall and Redemption
We believe that in the original created order,
- The only possible redemption for man is through the shed blood of Jesus Christ. On the cross, Jesus Christ became sin, thereby providing atonement for those who are willing to believe and become justified by His Grace, through faith.
- Salvation is by faith in Jesus Christ and not of human works; however, our works will determine our rewards in eternity.
- The inward evidence to the believer of his salvation is the direct and personal witness of the Holy Spirit. The outward evidence to all men is a life marked by righteousness and true holiness.
Baptism in Water
We believe the ordinance of baptism in water should be observed as commanded in the Scriptures by all who have repented and truly believed on Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord. In doing so, they experience the spiritual circumcision of the body of flesh and declare to the world that, even as they have entered in the death of the Lord Jesus, they have also been raised to walk with Him in the newness of life.
The Promise of the Father
We believe all believers are entitled to, and should ardently expect and earnestly seek, the promise of the Father, the Baptism in the Holy Ghost and Fire, according to the command of the Lord Jesus Christ. This was the normal experience for all in the early Christian Church. With this baptism comes the endowment of power for life and service and the bestowal of spiritual gifts.
We believe that the Church is the body of Christ, the habitation of God through the Holy Spirit. It is the community of King Jesus, and that every believer, born of the Spirit, is an integral part of this spiritual assembly. The purpose of the Church is to preach the Gospel, reap the harvest of the nations, disciple the nations, establish righteous judgment, and fill all things.
The Work of Blessing
We believe in the covenant right of every believer to be blessed of God. This includes prosperity for the whole man spiritually, mentally, physically, financially and socially.
The Kingdom of God
We believe in the present reign of the Lord Jesus Christ. The Kingdom of God is an everlasting kingdom. The present administration is the administration of Gods’ anointed Son, King Jesus.
The Blessed Hope
We believe that our Lord Jesus Christ will return at the end of history to consummate the Kingdom of God. When He returns, the last enemy (death) will be defeated. There will be a resurrection of the body and a final
A Victorious Gospel
We believe in the absolute victory of the Gospel. Before Jesus Christ returns, the nations will come to the knowledge of the Lord, and the whole earth shall be filled with the knowledge of His glory. We believe in the spiritual dynamics of revival, restoration
STATEMENT OF ACCOUNTABILITY
WHEREAS it is the desire of the Executive Officers and its Board of Directors to ensure that the ministry maintains the highest levels of credibility, integrity, and accountability.
BE IT RESOLVED that the Board of Directors approves the following statement of Accountability to be approved and to be followed by the Executive Officers, Board of Directors, Staff and all others who would in the future become directly connected to and are a part of In His Image Women of Excellence.
STATEMENT OF POLICY
Because In His Image Women of Excellence Ministries, Inc. operates on the basis of donations, special contributions, gifts
- The ministry uses all contributions, gifts, and donations designated for the ministry to support the Ministry of In His Image: Women of Excellence Ministries, Inc., its projects, staff, and Outreach programs.
- The ministry guards against engaging in any form of activity that compromises our Christian ethics as it relates to finances.
- The ministry does not use ministry funds for investment purposes.
- The ministry does not and will not send out monthly letters requesting donations and support, but depends entirely upon the Holy Spirit speaking to individuals for support.
- The ministry keeps accurate books and records of all contributions, donations
andgifts and offers tax receipts to those who request them after the end of each year.
- The ministry does not and will not sell names of those on our e-mail lists to any other organization.
- Those authors who have their books published by In His Image receive no personal royalties from any book, nor do speakers receive any monies from neither video nor audio tapes produced through In His Image: Women of Excellence Ministries, but all proceeds from sales go entirely back into the ministry.